Sunday, March 6, 2011

Brief thoughts on male attention

As a child, I was awkward and weird and desperately wanted guys to notice me.

As an adult, I became more attractive and began to receive the guys' attention and I loved it.

Then I realized that when men think a woman is pretty, sometimes they project all kinds of other qualities on her, which she may not actually have. And when they find out she doesn't have those qualities, they feel tricked and become not so nice.

And then I became increasingly annoyed with and freaked out by male attention.

Now I'm pregnant and for the first time in my life I feel like it's not an issue, because men don't find pregnant women sexy (unless she's pregnant with their kid).

Random men don't think I'm hot and I LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment