Monday, February 7, 2011

One of those days

Well, let's see. Today I:
  • Missed my yoga class due to my own flakiness.
  • Decided the only thing that could possibly make me feel better was a whole wheat bagel with Tofutti cream cheese and sliced banana...only to discover that Whole Foods was out of Tofutti cream cheese (thankfully, Winn Dixie also carries it).
  • Tried to do laundry, only to discover that the washing machine in my building is not working, yet again.
  • Tried to mail a gift that I've been forgetting about for weeks, only to find it somehow broke between when I bought it and now.
  • Decided to clean my coffee maker and spilled coffee grounds all over my kitchen.
  • Washed some dishes and broke my favorite wine glass (which was dirty from my boyfriend's drinking...don't worry, I'm not drinking while pregnant).
I think the Universe is trying to tell me to stay on my couch all day today, listening to the Duran Duran Pandora station and self-medicating with some delicious vegan treats my friend Cate gave me yesterday. They are from a *new vegan bakery* in NOLA called Bon Confectionery. Their website doesn't seem to be up yet, but you can find them on Facebook. They even make vegan king cakes! Including *cream cheese filled* ones! I plan on ordering one soon, once I make my way through the caramel popcorn, fudge, and candied orange peels I already have. Which is to say, in a day or so ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment